xsl-list

Re: xslt 2.0, use case wanted.

2004-04-06 03:16:31

I wonder what use case the WG have for its inclusion given the above!

As I say this is all the same as XSLT1, not a new feature. The use case
(which it turned out didn't get used much) is, as you say processing
part of a book, eg styling a document specified by a URI ref with a
fragment identifier, just starting at the node so identified.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk