xsl-list

RE: Changing prefix

2004-05-19 13:08:34
The namespace prefix shouldn't matter, unless you do tests like

name() = 'math:xyz'

which we are always advising people against on this list.

You'll have to explain your problem more precisely.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Pillot [mailto:nicolas(_dot_)pillot(_at_)polymtl(_dot_)ca]
Sent: 19 May 2004 19:53
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Changing prefix

 Hello

 I have an app that uses MathML, and gathers some stats from it.
 But i ran into a problem when using mml tags embedded in docbook,
 as this app uses the "math" prefix, and in docbook mathml tags
 are prefixed with "mml".

 I am trying to do a stylesheet that copies all mathml elements,
 including attributes, data etc.. just changing the prefix.

 Any idea ?
 Nicolas