xsl-list

RE: dynamically generated XSL that needs to include namespace for extension functions

2004-05-14 05:53:29
Hi,
Can someone tell what error is this?

        *** Cannot write an attribute node when no element start tag is open
***

*****Background story******
This Code was working all right in Apache, recently we started to use
RenderX.

<xsl:template name="questhead">
        <xsl:param name="MailName"/>
        <xsl:param name="BirthDate"/>
        <xsl:param name="ReferenceCode"/>
        <xsl:param name="BorderStyle"/>

        <xsl:attribute name="border-before-style"><xsl:value-of
select="$BorderStyle"/></xsl:attribute>
        <xsl:attribute name="border-start-style"><xsl:value-of
select="$BorderStyle"/></xsl:attribute>
        <xsl:attribute name="border-end-style"><xsl:value-of
select="$BorderStyle"/></xsl:attribute>

Cheers

Shiva S.