xsl-list

Re: What is the best approach for doing.....

2004-05-13 01:29:47

but others just cannot shake the expectations of WYSIWYG,

As with any substance abuse, the best way to avoid WYSIWYG addiction is
not to start. it seems to have worked for me, I don't think I've typed
more than a couple of documents into a system other than emacs since I
started working with electronic documents circa 1985.

Of course if someone is really used to using Word or some such, forcing
them to type LaTeX into emacs for 20 years might be considered a bit
extreme as a cure....

David

--
The LaTeX Companion