xsl-list

Re: What is the best approach for doing.....

2004-05-12 04:30:16
On Wed, 12 May 2004 10:07:28 +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
yes but in that case, how the xhtml was generated (by xslt in your case)
is irrelevant. You just need to write an xslt file that takes an xhtml
document and does an identity transform except for checking cross refs.

I was planning on using the in build numbered lists for the numbering, so
am not sure if I can achieve this...

Although the numbering may be easier for me to put in myself.

OK, let me have a play.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker