xsl-list

RE: Learning Tool for XPath?

2004-07-15 07:53:39
Hi,

you could give Xselerator 2.6 (www.marrowsoft.com) a try. It has a Xpath
Query analyser, and a useful Xpath Query Builder. The tool supports also
MSXML 3.0/ 4.0 both in normal run and debug mode.

Cheers,
<prs/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan H. Wissel [mailto:stephan(_at_)wissel(_dot_)net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 11:01 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Learning Tool for XPath?

Hi there,

I'm impressed by the power and flexibility of XPath expressions... and
overwhelmed too. While Michael Kay's XLST reference book on my desk already
shows strains from heavy usage, I'm still looking for a good learning tool
for xpath. Something like a visual expression builder that helps with the
axis syntax and shows xpath expressions between two nodes or so.
Are tools like this out there?
;-) stw