xsl-list

Re: Learning Tool for XPath?

2004-07-15 02:13:42

Hi!

Are tools like this out there?

Does anybody know what happened to Fivesight's XPathTester? It's not
available from their website for some time now. This tool has it's
problems and limitations, but I consider it more useable than browser
based solutions like the mentioned XPath Visualizer. I use it to teach
XPath to my students.

Hmm, the license allows redistribution in source and binary, so here goes:

http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~joern/edu/xml/xpathtester_1_4_saxon.tar.gz

--
 Joern Clausen
joern(_at_)TechFak(_dot_)Uni-Bielefeld(_dot_)DE