xsl-list

RE: collapsing number ranges

2004-08-29 15:55:11

Any pointers on where to find out more about how to use idiv, mod,
etc.?  I'd like to get a better sense of the basics: the logic that
explains how the above works (e.g. what's going on with the "div 100"
that gives me the last two digits, what does mod do, etc.). The xpath
2.0 spec isn't all that helpful for me.

You might find that the explanation in my "XPath 2.0 Programmer's Reference"
is easier to follow than the W3C spec (which does rather require you to
chase cross-references between different documents).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/asin/0764569104/

Michael Kay