xsl-list

Re: Passing a variable number of parameters?

2004-09-27 08:56:32
ie. there's no straightforward way to
do what I need to do.

I believe that the mechanism is straightforward so long as you speak
both languuages (which rules me out, I do write javascript when pressed,
but not in public:-)

Both IE and mozilla have mechanisms to move forwards and backwards
between a DOM node and the XPath model used by XSLT so as long as you
can generate a DOM representing the XML that you want to pass in
there shouldn't really be a problem (doing it with the same xslt in a way
that works on both browsers simultaneously might be an issue but that's
just the way with cross browser javascropt programming it seems.

David

http://www.star.net.uk