xsl-list

Re: XSL Beginner Resources [was XSL equivalent of SQL having]

2004-09-22 12:48:44
At 02:13 PM 9/22/2004, it was written:
What are some good web resources to start with?  I know of w3c, w3schools
and msdn, which can be pretty good for low-level stuff, but is there some
kind of cheat-sheet for the high-level things?  I don't have time for a
thick book.

Maybe it's time once again to mention the existence of the Mulberry XSLT Quick Reference Guide, a one-page (two sides) digest of XSLT/XPath syntax.

It won't teach you XSLT, but it might nonetheless be some help while you are learning it. It prints on two sides of a standard US Legal page (8.5" x 14"), or nicely, I'm told (using "shrink to fit"), on A4.

See http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/index.html

Regards,
Wendell

Wendell Piez