xsl-list

Re: XSL equivalent of SQL having

2004-09-22 10:00:28
Hi John,

Yes, just use the XPath expresion:

//two[child::*]
or
//two[child::three]
or
/one/two[child::*]
or
/one/two[child::three]

Any of this should work to match those elements <two> that have children.

Bye
Francesco.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:49:46 -0400, john-xsl-list
<john-xsl-list(_at_)jpw3(_dot_)com> wrote:
I want to process all second level nodes that have children.  Is there an
XPath to retrieve all nodes having children, or do I add logic to ignore
nodes without children after the XPath has already been evaluated?

<one>
  <two>
    <three>
  </two>
  <two />
  <two>
    <three>
  </two>
</one>

Is there an XPath that will only return the first and third instances of
<two>?