xsl-list

Re: XSL Beginner Resources [was XSL equivalent of SQL having]

2004-09-22 11:35:25
Hi,
I had the same problem, I couldn't find any really good resource about
XSL; so I decided that the best, like always, was to get some good
books, and so I did.
I got XSLT by Michiel van Otegem in italian, this was a good
introduction, it's a tutorial book, one of those that you read only
once. Then, when I understud the idea of XSLT y I got two more book,
that i refer to always:
XSLT Cookbook by Sal Mangano, O'Reilly.
Essential XML Quick Reference by Aaron Skonnard and Martin Gudgin.
This lats one is a most have.

Bye
Francesco.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:13:06 -0400, john-xsl-list