xsl-list

Re: xslt 2.0 and alternatives?

2004-10-02 11:57:38
Oleg,

ABSOLUTELY!!! This is fantastic to hear and would love to be a part of the project that you develop as I know many of the Saxon.NET team members will feel the same.

Look forward to hearing about all that you have planned!

Best regards,

<M:D/>

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
Hello!

Btw, as a matter of interest, I recently started another open source XSLT 2.0 project - XQP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/xqp). The goal is to develop free XPath 2.0, XQuery 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 processor for the .NET platform. The project is on a very early stage, we are gathering team and making some preliminary setup and design. Those interested to participate - welcome.