xsl-list

Re: xslt 2.0 and alternatives?

2004-10-07 07:44:09

On Oct 7, 2004, at 10:35 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

My own xslt 2.0 processor should compile to the .NET platform as well
as various native architectures, and so should also run on Mono,

So what are you writing it in? I would have guessed C#, but the reference to "compile to ... various native architectures" leaves me unsure.

I haven't tested this as I don't have a windows machine, nor a compiler to target .NET, and I haven't bothered to ask anyone else to try this out yet, as it's still alpha.

Will look forward to it.  The more (free) implementations, the better.

Bruce