xsl-list

Re: XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

2004-11-09 01:40:58
Hello all,

in Eclipse I'm using here at work sunBow from s&n. sunBow is a plug in
for Eclipse and features an XML-Editor with validation and the
possibility to transform and debug an xml file with XSLT. Furthermore
it features additional functionality for Apache Cocoon like an Sitemap
editor.

<http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/de/produkte/english/sunbow>

Allthough our default xml tool is XMLSpy, sunBow is my choice to deal
with cocoon projects.

Cheers

--mv

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:20:19 -0300, IceT <icetbr(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br>