xsl-list

Re: XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

2004-11-08 13:56:55
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:20:19 -0300, IceT <icetbr(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br>
wrote:
Hi,

    Does someone know a good AND free xml/xsl editor? It should have at
least xsl code-assist, automatic xsl transformation, code highlight and
means to call up any browser from within the program itself.

I have had reasonable success with Emacs as the editor - after
installing nxml-mode and adding the RELAX NG for XSL-FO - and using an
XSLT capable browser.

You write the XSLT with code assist from Emacs, and switch to the
browser to reload.

Worked better for me than XML Spy which annoyed me a lot.
--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen - "...plus...Tubular Bells!"