xsl-list

Re: XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

2004-11-08 02:44:10
I enoyed working with jEdit also. And i didn't find it hard to configure or use
at all... Perhaps i'm a "experienced developer" :)

Citando "M. David Peterson" <m(_dot_)david(_at_)mdptws(_dot_)com>:

IceT wrote:

   Does someone know a good AND free xml/xsl editor? It should have at
least xsl code-assist, automatic xsl transformation, code highlight
and means to call up any browser from within the program itself.

I am personally a HUGE fan of jEdit... coupled with Oxygen or Sonic
Studio for debugging.  jEdit does require a bit of configuration to get
it to where you want and I wouldn't recommend it to a novice developer
but for an experienced developer its tough to beat.  Theres a huge
community supporting jEdit with both general support as well as plugin
development.  You can learn all about it at http://www.jedit.org

Best of luck!

<M:D/>

      I tried to install some eclipse plugins, but they're all for the
2.x version, and they didn't work with the 3.x eclipse version.

      Currently, I'm using Butterfy XML editor, but it has a bug with
firefox, so it can't call it.

thanks

--+--