xsl-list

Re: XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

2004-11-06 12:08:11
I think XMLSpy Home Edition is now free? I don't know what features it has, and I think it's Windows-only as opposed to Eclipse, but I think it has some good features.

http://www.altova.com/download_spy_home.html

IceT wrote:

Hi,

Does someone know a good AND free xml/xsl editor? It should have at least xsl code-assist, automatic xsl transformation, code highlight and means to call up any browser from within the program itself.

I tried to install some eclipse plugins, but they're all for the 2.x version, and they didn't work with the 3.x eclipse version.

Currently, I'm using Butterfy XML editor, but it has a bug with firefox, so it can't call it.

thanks