xsl-list

Re: Looking for a shorter mapping expression

2004-12-05 04:43:38
Hmmm...  Definitely one for the Big Man On Campus...

I find that there's one book on XPath2 now -- the book.

:) While I definitely consider the two of them one in the same I am
extremely grateful that it was decided to break XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0
into two seperate titles!  While the price obviously goes up I doubt
anybody much cared or even noticed... kind of a "Field of Dreams"
scenario where the shear joy and pleasure of having these long awaited
titles in our hands completely lost care or focus to any sort of
payment necessary to obtain them...

From the "Field of Dreams" script:

"People will come, Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't
even fathom. They'll turn up at your driveway not knowing for sure why
they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children,
longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around,
you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money
without even thinking about it: for its money they have and peace they
lack."

Not exactly a perfect comparison but I think the general idea is in
there somewhere :)

<M:D/>