xsl-list

AW: XSLT documentation extracxtion tool

2004-12-02 06:56:34
Hi,

Have you tried XSLDoc[1] yet?
I downloaded it a week ago and found that it is very easy
to adapt to my requirements since the main part of the
layouting process is described in XSLT.
Reading your requirements I think that XSLDoc may be
exactly what you're searching for (documenting multiple XSL files,
Javadoc style, HTML output,...)

HTH.

wbr,
Roman

[1] http://www.bacman.net/apps/XSLdoc/

_______________________________________

Roman Huditsch
IT and Electronic Publishing
LexisNexis ARD Orac
Marxergasse 25
1030 Vienna
Austria
ph: +43-1-534 52-1514
f: +43-1-534 52-140
e-mail roman(_dot_)huditsch(_at_)lexisnexis(_dot_)at
www.lexisnexis.at