xsl-list

XSLT documentation extracxtion tool

2004-12-02 06:48:55
Hello,

We are about to document large number of XSL programs. I wonder
whether there is some convenient way of documenting XSLT scripts in a
Javadoc-like manner and if there is a tool that generates the set of
html pages.
I have noticed few projects but none of them seems to be mature
enough. Do you either have a recommendation or maybe your own
documentation extraction tool that you can share?

Many thanks,
Timon