xsl-list

Re: XSLT documentation extracxtion tool

2004-12-02 07:22:17

Hi,

We recently made our internally used documenting tool publicly available through sourceforge.net. Beside its Javadoc-like features it also has some functionality taken from the doxygen tool. Have a look at http://xsltdoc.sourceforge.net. This site also acts as a demonstration of the tool, because it is entirely generated by xsltdoc (See main menu on top of page -- Stylesheets, Templates/Functions).

Main features (cut & paste from the project website):
- Documentation is embedded in the XSL program
- Documenting of XSLT 2.0 functions
- Syntax highlighted source code browsing
- Generates documentation for included and imported stylesheets
- Open source under GPL license
- Written in XSLT

Cheers,
Ondrej

--

Dr. Ondrej Rohlik

Automatic Control Laboratory
Physikstrasse 3, ETL K14.1
CH-8092 Zürich

Email: rohlik(_at_)control(_dot_)ee(_dot_)ethz(_dot_)ch
Office: +41 16 32 78 12
Fax: +41 16 32 12 11

Mobil:  +41 76 540 17 81
Home: +41 76 420 03 10
Kolbenacker 6/19, 8052 Zürich
ICQ & Skype: kilhor
http://control.ee.ethz.ch/~rohliko/

Timon Antimon wrote:
Hello,

We are about to document large number of XSL programs. I wonder
whether there is some convenient way of documenting XSLT scripts in a
Javadoc-like manner and if there is a tool that generates the set of
html pages.
I have noticed few projects but none of them seems to be mature
enough. Do you either have a recommendation or maybe your own
documentation extraction tool that you can share?

Many thanks,
Timon