xsl-list

Re: keyed lookup table

2005-02-17 16:24:04
David Carlisle writes:
Kevin Rodgers writes:
Which namespaces?  I don't see how that could be a problem, since the

I said it was a guess.
My guess was that your stylesheet had xmlns set which meant that the
elements in your variable were in a namespace so were not matched by the
unprefixed expression in the key. I'm not Jeni, I sometimes guess wrong...

I'm only a novice and I welcome guesses to my problems by more
experienced people.  I wasn't questioning your answer, but was trying to
understand the reasoning behind it: since my original post explictly
stated that a non-prefixed path expression worked and my followup
explictily showed the stylesheet's XML declaration (including namespace
prefix attributes, but no default NS), I didn't understand how I might
have gotten a namespace mismatch when I changed the path to a key
function call.

--
Kevin