xsl-list

Re: keyed lookup table

2005-02-17 10:32:31
Wendell Piez writes:
Are you using the key() function in its New Improved XSLT 2.0 version?

Yes:

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
   xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/";>

In XSLT 1.0, it won't take the third argument, and you have to change
context to the stylesheet explicitly (probably by using a for-each) to get
it to work the way you want.

But I'd expect, if that's the problem, you should be getting an error. If
you're using XSLT 2.0 ... I'll let someone else address that, as the tools
are new. (You should tell us which processor you're using, however.)

Sorry: Saxon (B) 8.3

--
Kevin