xsl-list

scripts in xslt

2005-02-12 06:23:34
hello,

I would like to use javascript and asp in my xsl stylesheet. i am working on
transforming xforms to xhtml but am facing problems integrating my script with
xsl. any  help in the form of simple code as to how to call a script or links
to understanding the same is needed. i have tried with containers but its not
so easy as i want javascript in xsl or xsl in javascript sometimes to intervene
certain conditions. is there any possibility. please help

with regards,
prasad