xsl-list

Re: Scope of xml source, includes, and inline xml

2005-03-31 12:20:47
I am discovering such... I think a better approach is to import the
xml into a variable at the parent level, so into
parent_xslt_document.xsl
Would you agree?

Also, since we are on the subject:
Is there such thing as cross-walking xml sources?  Recently I tempted
to match all (as an example) AAA elements with a value of matching all
BBB element values where BBB xml Source is not the same as AAA's xml
source.  AAA would be part of the original xml source (not sure how
you refer to that) where BBB is either an inline XML source "user data
element" or imported into the stylesheet into a variable, or passed in
as a parameter.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:09:39 +0100, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>