xsl-list

Re: Tricky inclusion match

2005-03-29 10:55:49
Incidently I have .NET framework 1.1 installed. I just
tested.. .NET class XslTransform supports node-set
function(in exactly the same way as MSXSL)..

I tried this C# code..

XslTransform xslt = new XslTransform();
xslt.Load(args[1]);
XPathDocument xpathdocument = new
XPathDocument(args[0]);
XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(Console.Out);
writer.Formatting=Formatting.Indented;
xslt.Transform(xpathdocument, null, writer, null);

Regards,
Mukul

--- Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Not sure if exsl:node-set is supported for .Net, can
someone please
verify if this should work in .NET?  I am using
other EXSLT /
GotDotNet extensions, like the date format
extensions.

http://www.exslt.org/exsl/functions/node-set/

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:27:56 -0700, Karl Stubsjoen