xsl-list

Separating XSLT 1 and 2 help?

2005-03-01 10:53:16
Hi all,

Lately I've been thinking (more and more) that it would IMO be a good idea
to separate XSLT 1 and XSLT 2 help on this list host, something like adding
a second list xslt2-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com, where
specific XSLT 2
questions could be asked.

It is all really a bit confusing, I must say, not to say that lately many
threads become really messy jumping from one version to another.

The same goes for specific Xpath 2 questions.

PD: I also have plans to start a specific XQuery help list, don't know if
Mulberry has plans to add one in the near future? I'm looking for a host, if
I can't find one, I'll set up something on my own site.

Just some thoughts "in between" :-)

Cheers,
<prs/>