xsl-list

Re: Separating XSLT 1 and 2 help?

2005-03-01 17:01:08

  I know you did. I understood your suggestion, I thought about it,
  and I disagree.

I agree with Tommie. looking at xslt2 references in recent threads we
see
questions about xslt2 where the problem was the processor does xslt1
questions about xslt1 where someone mentioned in passing the answer
would be easier in xslt2
questions about xslt2 (as that was what the original user was using
which actually apply just as well to xslt1)

David