xsl-list

Java Transformation

2005-04-21 10:16:51
Hi All,

Whenever I open up an editor and view a complex XSLT, I feel that the
mapping logic is easier to be written and interpreted, if written in a
simple but powerful programming language [a high level language that
can be generated using javacc or something] - with an import/export
facility to XSLT.
Is there any existing infrastructure in place to achieve this?
Surely, I speak from the developer's perspective. With simple mapping
tools available in the market now which can generate you mappings, you
really need not know all the nitty gritties of XSLT at all for most
common business use cases.

--
Shift to the left, shift to the right!
Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!