xsl-list

Re: XSL-FO & Selecting Attributes

2005-04-20 14:01:24
On 4/20/05, craig webber <craigwebber(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I don't want to presume to speak for David, but I feel I should point
out that the "fixed" code has been posted twice now.  Of course, there
may be a delay on my end and it may not have made it to the list.  In
that case there will just be three instances of the fixed code.

Thank you, I know understand. Problem solved.

I was looking my earlier email and I realized the tone of my last
email might have been rough or at least interpreted negatively.  My
sincere apologies if I did offend anyone.  I just was unsure of what
anyone could add that hadn't already been posted without more
information.  Several working snippets of code were posted after a
short period of unfortunate typos.  I'm glad to hear the problem is
fixed.

Jon Gorman