xsl-list

Re: XSL-FO & Selecting Attributes

2005-04-20 04:05:12

  And here's my XSL-FO code I'm trying to use to select the attribute. Can
  anybody point out my error?

you need to say what you wanted to get and what you actually got.
The code you posted wasn't in error as far as I can tell.
However for each Item it makes a block with the text for the Sector
attribute, and ignores any other data in the item, but it shouldn't
generate any error.

David