xsl-list

Re: Unusual Sort

2005-04-13 08:02:00

  I haven't tried.. But this should create a problem for 'S'ophmore and
  'S'enior..right?

Well there wasn't a Senior in the example you tried (and I have no idea
what the possible grades are, or in what order they are, these names
don't seem to have made it into english english:-)

If Sophmore comes after Senior you are fine as
Bophmore comes after Benior
but if you want them in the other order:

<xsl:sort select="translate('FSJo','ABCa',grade)"/>

Then

Baphmare comes before Beniar

so Sophmore would then sort before 'Senior

David