xsl-list

Unusual Sort

2005-04-13 07:33:42
I was wondering if there is any way to sort elements other than just the
regular alphabetical order.  For example,  If you wanted to sort grade
levels (Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, etc)  so that they are displayed in the
correct order and not the alphabetical order (Freshman, Graduate, Junior,
Senior, Sophmore). This is an optional piece of my application so if It
can't be done fairly easily I will probably not worry about creating the
functionality of the sort on page..in other words if it's a huge deal don't
worry about going to the trouble of creating the sort.. Just let me know.

Thanks

Chris