xsl-list

Re: Compatibility question

2005-04-08 15:22:54
Sarissa works well for me, but i'm testing my apps in IE and FF
only... And i believe the technology they now call AJAX (assyncronous
javascript and xml, but that includes xslt and other technologies
alltogheter) have a great future. Look at Google that is using that in
their new products (and i believe that google is the greates "menace"
to microsoft these days).

On Apr 8, 2005 10:22 PM, Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>