xsl-list

Re: Compatibility question

2005-04-08 12:54:44
Look into Sarissa.

I know at least one frequent poster to this list has been using it for
cross-browser work with XSL.

HTH

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Camaleón <noelamac(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
04/08/2005 02:49 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

XSL list <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
cc

Subject
[xsl] Compatibility question

Hello,

Just a simple question:

Is there any way to use a client-side solution (i.e. JavaScript) to
work with XML and XSL(T) and get data available and visible in all
browsers (I mean: Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, Internet Explorer,
Opera, Safari, Konqueror, etc.)?

I find very frustrating using a standard tecnology like XML and XSL
and when triying to put them at work all are about browser problems
and incompatibilities...

:-(

Greetings.

--~--