xsl-list

RE: Schema aware transformations

2005-06-23 03:53:06

I have given a few talks (the next one is in Prague on
Saturday, but
I think they're
full...)

yes XML Prague 2005 is full, though if one is in Prague there
is some reserved for walk in registration or cancellation.

Really...?  It would be good to pop in but I'm sure I would take a lot
of stick from the other lads.  I also think I wouldn't be too receptive
either...  (maybe I'll see you in Goldfinger's afterwards ;)