xsl-list

Re: Schema aware transformations

2005-06-23 03:33:15
Robert Koberg wrote:

Andrew Welch wrote:

I have given a few talks (the next one is in Prague on Saturday, but
I think they're
full...)

yes XML Prague 2005 is full, though if one is in Prague there is some
reserved for walk in registration or cancellation.

(I'm in Prague this weekend too, but on a friends stag do - small world
isn't it?)

There is a Saxonica offering called "strip-lecture" (can't find the
link).  This is where for each transformation example an article of
clothing is removed. Two birds with one stone?

hehe,

cheers, Jim Fuller