xsl-list

Saxon 8.4 Question

2005-07-31 10:47:17
Hello all,

still stuggeling with the same problem I finally installed Saxon 8.4 which
is XSL 2.0 enabled. Here the stylesheet:

version="1.0">
  <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

  <xsl:template match="event">
    <xsl:variable name="eventNumber"><xsl:number/></xsl:variable>
    <xsl:document  href="{$eventNumber}.xml">
      <xsl:copy-of select="*" />
    </xsl:document>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I got an error saying that "href" is not allowed in <xsl:document>. I
checked the Saxon documentation but could not find information about valid
paramters for xsl:document. I also had a look to the XSL 2.0 standard
document at W3C but I am still browing through it (as you all know it is not
that short ;). Perhaps somebody knows what I need here in order to write
those files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Karl