xsl-list

RE: Xalan question

2005-07-31 08:55:14
I am sorry for what I wrote. I am just having a difficult time since I come
for Object Oriented Programming which I find rather different from XSLT. But
I am trying hard and eventually I will get into it. Your help is certainly
helping me a lot and I highly appreciate it.

Would you grand me an example of how to do that?

Here my stylesheet again:

version="1.0" xmlns:write="http://xml.apache.org/xalan/write";
extension-element-prefixes="write">

  <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>
  <xsl:template match="event">
    <xsl:variable name="eventNumber"><xsl:number/></xsl:variable>
      <xalan:write file="{concat($eventNumber,'.xml')}">
        <xsl:copy-of select="*" />
      </xalan:write>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>