xsl-list

Re: Xalan question

2005-07-31 10:25:24
Karl Koch wrote:
I modified it to:

version="1.0" xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
extension-element-prefixes="write">

Now I get the error: Cannot resolve namespace prefix "write"

I searched for node sets at xalan but could only find more people who have
problems... Is this really working. I think I will shortly write a Java
program on my own who does that. XSLT seems not mature enought for this
rather simple operation...

Check out:

http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html#ex-redirect

I think this has been around for 5 or 6 years now. Namespaces are a problem for beginners. Perhaps one way to think of them is like packages.

You might want to ask questions in a less annoying way...

-Rob

Karl