xsl-list

RE: Xalan question

2005-07-31 08:38:58
I modified it to:

version="1.0" xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
extension-element-prefixes="write">

Now I get the error: Cannot resolve namespace prefix "write"

I searched for node sets at xalan but could only find more
people who have
problems... Is this really working. I think I will shortly
write a Java
program on my own who does that. XSLT seems not mature
enought for this
rather simple operation...

Or perhaps you aren't mature enough to use this rather simple language.

You've specified extension-element-prefixes="write" but you haven't declared
a prefix "write", you have declared a prefix "xalan".

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/