xsl-list

Re: Problems sorting data

2005-07-04 06:44:20
David Carlisle wrote:
your XSLT processor should throw a fatal error

Jarno is correct of course. I would guess that you are not using xslt at
all but the microsoft-specific language in the wd-xsl namespace (which
doesn't have an xsl:sort instruction).

As far as I can see, the system I'm working on use Xalan for XSLT transformations. It definately does not use some Microsoft specific language.
I can also assure you, the XSLT i presented, does in fact work on my setup.
But seeing as this obviously doesn't conform to some XSLT standards, how can I do this the correct way, without any nested xsl:templates?

GTH