xsl-list

RE: Transform XML to XML

2005-08-26 07:46:36
And now for a second answer....

Mulberry Technologies (the folks who host this list) has a very good quick
ref sheet for XSLT and XPath:

http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/XSLTquickref.pdf

It is definitely worth getting to know well.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Mike Schinkel" <mikes(_at_)xtras(_dot_)com>
08/26/2005 08:43 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
cc

Subject
RE: [xsl] Transform XML to XML

Thanks.

I'm still confused by ".", "*", "node()", etc.  I've read all the
definitions, but somehow I can't grok them.  Any thoughts?

-Mike