xsl-list

Re: output encoding problem (can't get UTF-8)

2005-08-06 03:33:20
Joe Fawcett wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel K" <gabriel(_dot_)klappenbach(_at_)bredband(_dot_)net>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:11 AM
Subject: SV: [xsl] output encoding problem (can't get UTF-8)

That's what I'm thinking too, but the output has screwed up Å Ä Ö in all
places, not just links. Very weird. I can't think of why this would happen.
:/

/Gabriel

Running short on ideas now. Are all your stylesheet xsl:outputs set correctly? Is IE set to auto-select? Which version of IE are you using and does the page show correctloy in other browsers?

Is the server sending/using UTF-8? I have had a couple of windows server admins say yes, but when we tracked it down they were not.

hth,
-Rob