xsl-list

Re: Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?

2005-10-13 03:29:15
Just wanted not to be silent when such an important question is posed.

I think knowledge is sacrosanct, and as such should never be thrown
away. In general, evil only truly flourishes where knowledge is
suppressed.

For the sake of argument, how large a percentage of several years of
posting comes from one (or two) persons? They would throw out what
benefits so many people for the gain of not their own respect, but how
others should perceive them?

I hope that looking over my posts, people will not see a person that
knows a lot, but rather a person that is able to learn.

My 2 cents.
Ragulf Pickaxe