xsl-list

RE: Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?

2005-10-12 14:30:58
At 10:01 PM +0100 10/12/05, Michael Kay wrote:
Firstly, it doesn't make all that much difference since there are copies
elsewhere on the web:

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/

But keep it. History is good.

My first post is pretty embarrassing with hindsight, but it was early days:

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/199802/post60020.html

After all, Paul Grosso was telling us that they didn't want to have to make
XSL namespace-aware:

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/199802/post10020.html

The fact that you point to one of the unofficial archives really says
it all; I COULDN'T edit the record if I wanted to. Since the question
is moot, and since everyone who has responded agrees that we should
keep the whole archive, that's what we'll do.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631