xsl-list

Re: encoding on parameters for document function (using saxon)

2005-10-11 07:51:27
"Sylvain" == Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh(_at_)defuze(_dot_)org> writes:

    Sylvain> Hello, OK I must say that the concept of "wannabe URI"
    Sylvain> seems dangerous to me :) Does the spec now define
    Sylvain> precisely how XSLT processors should discover what you
    Sylvain> mean by "wannabe URI"?

Having missed this before I saw Michael's message, I just took a look
at the specs:

An xs:anyURI is required for fn:doc().
Looking at XML Schema part 2 this refers you to XLink which in turn
defines the requirements in terms of RFC2396 - which is obsolete :-)

But I think there is no problem reading RFC3986 in it's place.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire