xsl-list

Re: Import stylesheet

2005-10-11 03:58:24
Mark Williams wrote:

Just one question.  We cache our stylesheets to avoid load time.  The
"fixed" xsl will be cached.  If we make the on the fly xsl the dominant
one, do you know if the imported or fixed xsl still be loaded from
cache?

You can't cache your stylesheet until after you have xsl:import'ed. There is no way to cache just part of a stylesheet. So you probably want to cache the dynamic one. In other words, create a map of cached stylesheets.

best,
-Rob