xsl-list

Re: passing parameters between pages

2005-11-29 14:51:05
Oleg,

On 11/29/05, Oleg Konovalov <olegkon(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Michael,

I am not asking about Cocoon, but how to pass parameters
between 2 XSL pages.

Then I think you should show the architecture.
I, for one do not get your question. Either the pages are included one
in another, where a (global) variable known in one is also known in
the other, or you have two distinct XSL pages, where I cannot see what
it is you want.

I desperately need an answer, and it is about XSL.

It may be, but I suspect more with the technology that utilizes the XSL.

Regards,
Ragulf